Friday, May 12, 2006

This is me: I like cricket
This is my friend Dave: he likes the movies
This is my friend Andy: he likes inventing things
This is my friend Clive: he likes photography
This is my friend Nick: he likes squirrels
This is my friend Angela: she likes chocolate

We all love Jesus, and every Sunday we like to tell the good people of Edmonton Green in North London, about Him. We offer them free cups of tea/coffee and bars of chocolate (if we can get the box off Angela), and we pray for them. It would fantastic if you prayed for us.

Perhaps you do something similar; if so tell me about it and we will pray for you.

God bless
Dave

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Routledge said...

He likes Stoats as well!!!!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dave. Thanks for your comment on my blog (Castle Sands). Yes, I was at King's Church when you were there. In fact, we had many conversations together. I even stayed overnight in your flat once...! Please email me at castlesands@sent.com

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home