Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Prayers please

As I am sure most of you know by now Adrian has shingles, which must be bad because he has even temporarily closed down his blog. I saw him on Sunday as I brought his children back from spending the afternoon with us, and whilst in good spirits, he appeared to be confined to the sofa. After telling me he had managed to watch the England game, the following exchange took place.

Adrian: "Did they play well?"

Me: "Well, they weren't at their best, but I think it was an improvement on the Sweeden game. Still, Rooney lasted 90 minutes, and showed a glimpse of what he can do. we will need to better if are to beat Brazil, Argentina or Germany, but on the whole I was.......

Adrian (interrupting). "Stop! I meant the kids. Did the KIDS play well together?"

One day he will understand.

So lets pray for our brother in his time of discomfort; It would be great to see him back to form. Meanwhile Adrian, "count it all joy", and use your "sofa time" wisely.

God bless
Dave

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Warnock said...

Thanks dave! Your prayers are most welcome. I am back! And have even blogged.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Adrian Warnock said...

Thanks dave! Your prayers are most welcome. I am back! And have even blogged.

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home